Permission to Come Aboard – Permission Granted
~ you can even leave your shoes on ~
You have these really awesome boats. Chances are, the people who would be interesting in buying one from you, are not living down the street from you. How can you make it easy for people to check out and get into your boats, no matter where they are?
This is where 360 Virtual Boat Tours come into the picture. It allows clients to check out your boats, no matter where they are in the world, just as long as they have access to an Internet connection.
A feature that boat manufacturers like is the ability to show different add-on options and upgrades. This means you don’t have to keep every model in every variation sitting around.
Other features can be added to the 360 Virtual Boat Tours such as:
- Branding – Your colors and logo.
- Maps – Making it easy to navigate the tour.
- Start Slide Show – Hit the top highlights and/or add a marketing message
- Links – To external sites for reservations / more information.
- Add Videos or other Information – In the Tour to tell other mini-stories or highlight information that is important.
- Offline Version – To use at trade shows that do not require an Internet connection. (that will save some money) – Even at the boat shows to keep people from messing up your boat.
Do you feel that 360 Virtual Boat Tours will be useful for your current marketing efforts? To learn more and explore the possibilities – We Should Talk – Use the form below to contact me and we can setup a one on one chat.
Visual Integrity Studios – Provides consulting, concept creation, and production, that not only clears the confusion but will enable you to tell your story more effectively. So, people will immediately understand what you offer and the role it plays in their lives.
<The 360 Image Below is Interactive – Click and Drag to Look Around>
End the Confusion - Get Started on The Path to Clear, Concise VR and 360 Degree Interactive Solutions